The role and composition of the Victorian Public Sector Commission Advisory Board.
The Victorian Public Sector Commission (VPSC) Advisory Board is established under the Public Administration Act, to provide advice in relation to the preparation of the VPSC’s annual and strategic plans and matters relevant to its objects and functions.
The Advisory Board assists the VPSC to develop its strategic directions in light of the Government’s public sector governance and reform objectives, which seek to maintain and build on Victoria’s strong public sector governance practices and institutions, and strengthen the sector’s capacity to engage with the wider public purpose sector.
Composition of the Advisory Board
The Advisory Board comprises of:
- Chris Eccles, Secretary, Department of Premier and Cabinet (Chair)
- Barbara Belcher AM, former First Assistant Secretary, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Cath Bowtell, Senior Advisor, Industry Super Australia
- William Confalonieri, Chief Digital Officer, Deakin University
- Ross McPherson, Executive Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of the McPherson Media Group
- Anita Roper, former Chief Executive Officer, Sustainability Victoria