VPSC plays an important role collecting data about, and reporting on, the composition of the public sector in Victoria.
To do this we rely on a range of periodic data collections:
- the Workforce Data collection
- the Executive Data collection (for executives employed under Part 3 of the Public Administration Act 2004)
- the Government Sector Executive Remuneration Panel (GSERP) survey
- the People Matter Survey
VPSC supplies support and advice materials for each collection.
Executive data collection and GSERP guides
- Executive Data Collection (for executives employed under Part 3 of the Public Administration Act 2004)
- Government Sector Executive Remuneration Panel (GSERP) survey
Workforce data collection guides
For this collection the data requirements are sector specific. If you are a data provider, the instructions that you receive from our survey administrator will specify your sector.