VPSC would like to thank all participating respondents and organisations for their support and efforts over the 8-week survey period.
- 299 organisations were invited to participate
- 190 organisations agreed to participate representing over 180,000 employees
- Over 62,000 people did respond to the survey – a response rate of 34%
Of the 190 organisations
- 100 health services – 87 public health services, 1 private hospital, 12 Community Health Services
- 12 TAFE institutes
- 21 Arts, Finance, Transport & Other organisations
- 4 Police and Emergency services organisations
- 28 Victorian Public Service organisations
- 25 Water organisations – 6 CMAs, 11 Water Corporations, 8 Land management and ports
Survey results were reported back to the participating organisation as both individual report suites and benchmark reports, for their own use.
Outcomes from the 2016 PMS can be found across a number of our Data Insight pieces.