Pilot design commences by: 31 / 01 / 20
Focus area: Recruitment
This program creates a new pathway to public sector careers for Aboriginal vocational graduates.
The program is designed to place students completing or holding Certificate III or higher* in jobs across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
- A 12-month job in a Victorian public service department or public sector agency
- On-the-job training
- Learning and development activities designed to prepare graduates with knowledge and skills for a public sector career::
- Introduction to the Victorian public sector
- Communication styles, presentation skills and report writing
- Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Project management and innovation
- Human Rights and diversity in the Victorian public sector
- Support making industry connections
- A permanent job upon successful completion of the program
|Promotions, applications and recruitment||April 2019 – October 2019|
|Welcome event and induction||December 2019|
|Roles commence||January – December 2020|
More information can be found in the information guide
Applications are currently open and will close Thursday 31 October 2019.
*open to all Vocational Education and Training students completing Certificate III or higher.
Last updated: 18/12/19
The 2020 program will consist of placements across metropolitan Melbourne and regional locations.