On 21 May 2018, the Premier approved the VPSC’s Strategic Plan to 2020, in accordance with the requirements of the Public Administration Act 2004
Our Strategic Plan covers the three financial years from 2017/18 to 2019/20 and sets out the 4 key outcomes that direct our work and against which we’ll measure our success. These outcomes are:
- an integrated and future-focused public sector
- an inclusive, high performing and engaged workforce
- empowering and engaged leaders
- a public sector that is trusted by Victorians.
To achieve these outcomes, the VPSC will focus on 4 strategic priorities:
- Promoting workforce reform
- Developing outstanding leaders
- Promoting a diverse and inclusive culture
- Improving public trust
The Strategic Plan is supported by the VPSC Annual Plan 2018/19, which maps the VPSC’s work program over the 2018/19 financial year. The VPSC will report against the Strategic and Annual Plans’ targets through an outcome and performance framework.
VPSC strategic priorities and sector outcomes on a page