The ANZSOG Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA) equips senior managers with the leadership and policy skills needed in today’s public sector.
The EMPA has been designed in collaboration with member governments and accredited by many of the leading universities in Australia and New Zealand with the aim of producing world-class public sector managers.
- is a two-year postgraduate qualification combining intensive residential blocks with core and elective modules
- has a multi-disciplinary curriculum integrating theory and practice with real-world application
- is taught by leading local and international academics, with practitioners drawn from the senior ranks of a wide range of portfolios across the public, not-for-profit and private sectors
- facilitates the creation of networks of practitioners and peers for lifelong learning and support
- develops world-class leaders and public sector capability
- is accredited and awarded by ANZSOG’s university partners
The program is targeted at high potential employees in the Victorian Public Service (Grades 5-6 or equivalent).2
Applications for 2017 now open
Applications are due at ANZSOG by 2 September
An EMPA Information Session will be held in Melbourne on Friday 1 July 2016 (9.45am – 12 noon) at Level 27, Department of Justice and Regulation, 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne