Find helpful information to guide you on working in the Victorian public sector.
We’re here to support everyone who works in the Victorian public sector.
To do this, we:
- promote and apply the public sector values
- release guidance
- uphold and maintain standards
Resources you can use
We’re here to guide employees to understand what it’s like to work in the Victorian public sector.
This is to help you be accountable and comply with the behaviours set out in the code of conduct.
Our range of resources include:
- advice useful for your careers
- HR advice and support
- overviews of what the sector is and what it does
- the codes of conduct, standards, guidelines and ethics
- support for managers
- and much more
Jobs and Skills Exchange
If you work in one of the 8 departments or Victoria Police, check out the Jobs and Skills Exchange: your place to go for priority access to jobs in the Victorian Public Service.
You may need to be on the Victorian Government network to access parts of the site.