VPSC is the committed to supporting employees of the Victorian public sector.
Among VPSC’s main initiatives is to promote and apply the public sector values, and ensure governance, standards and equity are upheld and maintained.
We offers a range of materials to assist employees to form a better understanding of the Victorian public sector. This includes:
- overviews of the Victorian public sector: What is it? And what does it do?
- Victorian public sector codes of conduct, standards, guidelines and ethics
- the knowledge, skills and personal qualities useful for a career in the public sector
- insights into the roles, responsibilities and capability requirements of public sector managers and senior leaders
- information about VPSC-ANZSOG seminar series and similar events.