The Disability Employment toolkit includes access and inclusion information and online resources for everyone:
- Public Sector Leaders
- Human Resources and Hiring Managers
- Employees with disability
- Job seekers with disability.
Although the information here is presented to different audiences, you’re sure to find all kinds of useful advice, tips and guidelines.
The toolkit was developed in collaboration with the Victorian Public Service workshops. Surveys and feedback identified the tools and resources needed to create inclusive and respectful workplaces for people with disability.
We now have sector-wide tools and resources to enable the attraction, recruitment, retention and development of people with disability in our workforce.
The toolkit will support:
- The creation of safe, inclusive and respectful workplaces that are free from discrimination
- The implementation of inclusive attraction, recruitment, retention and progression strategies
- Support for prospective and existing employees and their managers.