This is a quick way of building rapport in your team. And you don’t need any setup to do it.
You can do this at the start or end of a meeting. It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on your team’s size.
TIME REQUIRED5 mins
TEAM SIZE2 or more
GOOD FORConnected and engaged teams
What you’ll need
You don’t need anything to run this activity.
How to run the activity
At the start or the end of each meeting, ask a question like this:
- What’s one thing that people don’t know about you?
- What is your phone wallpaper?
- What’s your favourite vacation spot?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you were a time traveller, when or where would you go for one day?
- What are you passionate about?
- Can you tell us your favourite joke?