What the program is
The Barring Djinang TAFE and VET graduate program places graduates with a Certificate III or higher in jobs across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
The program includes:
- a 12-month job in a Victorian public service department or public sector organisation
- a permanent job, or minimum 2–year contract, upon completion of the program
- workplace preparedness support
- workshops and learning and development
- Aboriginal staff networks and connections
This program is an initiative of Barring Djinang: our 5-year Aboriginal employment strategy for the Victorian public sector.
The 2020 program will consist of placements across metropolitan Melbourne and regional locations.