This guide is for public sector employees who want to hire using a special measure.
It helps you make sense of:
- what a special measure is
- how to design a special measures role
- how to advertise a special measures role
- the steps you need to take to create a special measure role
If in doubt, check with your legal and policy teams before you apply a special measure.
Or if you need more information after reading this guide, go to:
- Special Measures: Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
- Section 12 of the Victorian Equal Opportunity Act