This resource contains the Progression Data Collection template that is completed by Victorian Public Service organisations.
Progression data is used to monitor how progression is being applied across the service and to understand the impact of any changes and trends on cost structure. Data is collected for staff employed in the VPS classification structure and in each of the adaptive classification structures listed in clause 23.1 of the VPS Workplace Determination 2016. Data is not collected for executive level staff.
The following information is collected by classification, value range, and gender:
- the total number of staff in the progression round
- the number of staff eligible for progression
- the number of staff not eligible for progression
- the number of eligible staff who progressed
- the number of eligible staff not progressed
- the number of eligible staff not assessed
- the number of staff at the maximum salary point at each value range prior to the progression round
- the number of staff at the maximum salary point at each value range after the progression round
- the number of staff receiving top of grade or value range payment.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need further assistance.