The aim of this stage is to design the workforce you’ll need in the future.
How to use the modules in this stage
We recommend you complete each module:
- in a sequence from module 1 to 4
- in a workshop style to maximise collaboration and creativity.
But you can also do each module as a small working group.
Who to involve
For this stage, we recommend you have:
- a mix of employees from the business area with at least a director and executive director
- relevant HR business partners or people and culture employees
- a communications manager or change management specialist
- senior recruitment specialists or a strategy adviser who understands trends affecting your organisation
- senior learning and development specialists
- digital or technology specialists.
If you can’t get everyone to attend, try to send people who can’t make it your outputs so they can agree to things discussed.
Access the modules in this stage
There are 4 modules in this stage: