Find out what data we collect, how we collect it and what we report on.
One of our functions in the Public Administration Act 2004 is to collect and report on public sector workforce data.
To do this, we:
- run annual data collections
- run the People Matter Survey, an employee feedback survey
- report on data that we collect
- release case studies about trends or insights into the Victorian public sector workforce
In this section, you’ll find information on:
- Workforce data, facts and visuals (state of the public sector)
- the People Matter Survey
- how we collect data
- past releases