Employing organisation numbers
Unless stated otherwise, this workforce data shows you numbers as at June 2021.
To use this table, you can:
- sort the table by each column
- use Search in table to search for an agency in the top left
- navigate through 15 pages on the top right.
Some terms we use in this table are:
- Department: the Victorian Public Service’s 9 departments as at June 2021
- Administrative office: not part of the departments but have a reporting relationship to a department’s Secretary
- Other public service employer: agencies of the Victorian Public Service, as defined by section 16 of the Public Administration Act 2004 or other legislative references
- Public entity: all other public sector bodies outside the Victorian Public Service that have a public function.
Read more about how we define the public sector or see the full list of public sector agencies.
Get data set on
This data set covers June 2020 and June 2021.
We source this data from our annual workforce and executive data collections that cover over 1,800 Victorian public sector employers.
Download Employing organisation numbers over time data set (XLSX, 89kb)