The key findings are for the Victorian public sector.
Positive views of respondents show:
- 75% of respondents feel their organisation supports flexible work.
Flexible work arrangements used by most respondents:
- 26% have flexible start and finish times
- 23% work part-time
- 13% work from an alternative location such as home, a hub or shared work space.
Supporting flexible work can improve employee wellbeing.
This graph shows the percentage of respondents who agree their organisation supports flexible work.
Flexible work – survey questions
The results combine agree and strongly agree answers to these statements:
- I am confident that if I requested a flexible work arrangement, it would be given due consideration
- My manager supports working flexibly.
Flexible work arrangements
This graph shows the types of flexible work arrangements respondents use.
The results may add up to more than 100% because respondents could choose more than one answer.
This .CSV file has the data for each survey question on this page.