I’m proud to share the Victorian Public Sector Commission’s Annual Report 2022-23. This was the final year of activity under our previous Strategic Plan 2020-23 aligned to our vision – a trusted public sector that delivers exceptional outcomes for the Victorian community.
Over the past three years, the Commission has worked to achieve 4 outcomes:
- An integrated and future-focused public sector
- An inclusive, high-performing and engaged workforce
- Empowering and engaged leaders
- A trusted Victorian public sector.
This report details what we delivered in the 2022-23 financial year, under 4 strategic priorities:
- Promoting workforce reform
- Supporting a positive employee experience
- Developing outstanding leadership and stewardship
- Promoting public trust.
In presenting this annual report, I acknowledge the stewardship of Adam Fennessy PSM, Commissioner until September 2022, and the important roles of interim Commissioner Greg Wilson and Deputy Commissioner Ella McPherson in steering the organisation prior to my commencement in April 2023.
I commend the achievements of the experienced team here at the Commission, as well as our collaborators across departments and in public entities, and everyone who participated in our engagements, policy consultations and employment programs.
Thank you all for the work you do in supporting the Victorian public sector.
Victorian Public Sector Commission