Find out about the role we play in collecting and reporting on data about the Victorian public sector.
We do a range of periodic data collections including the:
- Workforce Data collection
- Executive Data collection (for executives employed under Part 3 of the Public Administration Act 2004)
- Public Entity Executive Remuneration Survey
- Progression Data collection
- People Matter Survey
We have guides to support you with data collections.
Executive data collection and PEERS guides
- Executive Data Collection (for executives employed under Part 3 of the Public Administration Act 2004)
- Public Entity Executive Remuneration Survey (PEERS).
Workforce data collection guides
The data requirements for this collection are sector specific. If you are a data provider, the instructions that you receive from our survey administrator will indicate your sector.
- Health Sector Data Collection
- TAFE Sector Data Collection
- Victorian Public Service Data Collection
- Public Entity Data Collection
- Headcount Data Collection (Legacy)
- Small Public Entity Data Collection
Progression data collection
This collection is for Victorian Public Service organisations only. Organisations are required to complete a provided Excel template and send the template back to us by the nominated due date. Agencies are notified directly each year of their reporting requirements.